Re: POST: LTR - Freeplay ML-1 Mini Lantern - askLarry

  • tcallahanbgt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2009
      Larry,
      Thanks for the good report. That looked like a bunch of tough card sharks. Can see you would need a good light to be sure no one was slipping aces under the table....

      Here are your edits. Could only find one.

      EDIT - must do
      Edit - something to consider
      Comment - something to think about

      > Perhaps the most important question in my mind is if I would trade my headlamp for the Freeplay Mini lantern.
      EDIT - capitalize lantern
    • larry
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2009
        Hey Tom

        Fixed and uploaded (sorry about the double upload--I selected the wrong file the 1st time!)

        -larry