EDITS - LTR - Freeplay Mini Lantern - Coy Boy

  • tcallahanbgt
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2009
      Coy, thanks for the good report. Interesting bat pictures in this report. Below are your edits.

      EDIT - must do
      Edit - consider changing
      Comments - something to think about

      >We experienced a Wake Low
      Edit - what is a Wake Low? Can you include a couple word description in parentheses after this term.

      >which knocked down a lot of trees and power lines and subsequently >our power was off form 2 AM until 9 AM.
      EDIT - change form to from

      > After it got to dark to see the bats we all got our lights out
      EDIT - before the word dark change to to too

      >As for the lights performance,
      EDIT - change lights to light's
    • Jamie D.
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2009
        Forget the bats, I was more startled by the pic of Coy's hairy legs. Yikes!!!!

        jamie d

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "tcallahanbgt" <tcallahanbgt@...> wrote:

        > Coy, thanks for the good report. Interesting bat pictures in this report. Below are your edits.
      • Coy
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2009
          I know...must have been the angle and the water from paddle drip that gave them that look. a more flattering pic might be this one...still, I aint gona win no purdy legs contest...

          http://www.flickr.com/photos/coyboy/3495691714/sizes/l/

          Coy Boy

          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2009
            Thanks for the edits Tom. I will take all onboard. but suggestions welcome on this one. Edit - what is a Wake Low? Can you include a couple word description in parentheses after this term.

            Im not sure I can put what a wake low is down in a short statement. this was about as condensed as I could find. "the wake low is a hydrostacially lowered pressure induced by subsidence warming from the rear inflow jet in the vicinity of the trailing stratiform region of an MCS." btw mcs is a mesoscale convective system and i dont even know what that means. Im gona put hig winds that sometime trail a thunderstorm unless somebody has a better idea. found the info here (bout halfway down the page.

            http://www.crh.noaa.gov/abr/science/heatburst.php

            Coy Boy