Re: IR Bridgedale Trail Diva Socks Jenn E.

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      Thank you Jenn. I'll get to this over the weekend.

      Jamie D
      Bridgedale Tail Diva Monitor

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "JennE" <jennksnowy@...> wrote:

      > Here is my IR for the Trail Diva Socks Jenn E.
      >
      > Thank you in advance for your edits.
      >
      > The HTML can be found here.
      >
      > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/TESTS/IR%20Diva%20Socks%20Jenn%20E./
      >
      > or
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/dcfqjz
      >
      > Bridgedale Women's X-Hale Trail Diva Socks
      > Test Series by Jennifer Estrella
      > April 27, 2009
    • Jamie D.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2009
        Hi Jenn,

        Thank you for your IR. The HTML version, tables and pics all look good. I like your layout.
        Just found a couple of minor things. Here are my edits/comments/suggestions. They are marked with ##. See ya in a couple of months.

        Jamie D
        Test Monitor
        Bridgedale X-Hale Trail Diva Socks

        There are supportive weaved ribbed bands that surround the socks at the at the ankles and the mid-portion of the socks, supporting the arches.

        ## Edit – extra "at the"

        Thank you Bridgedale Outdoor Limited and backpackgeartest.org for providing me with the opportunity to this product.

        ## Edit – word missing between "to" and "this"

        ##Suggestion – Would you consider adding your shoe size to your bio? It seams very relevant to this test.