EDIT: IR - Bridgedale Trail Diva socks - Pam W.

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      Hi Pam,

      Nice to be working with you too. The HTML looks great. I really liked your pics. They compliment your comments about the different weaves and such very well. Only found a couple things. Here are my edits/comments/suggestions for the LTR. They are marked with ##.

      Jamie D
      Test Monitor
      Bridgedale X-Hale Trail Diva Socks

      ##Edit – Your missing a period at the end of your bio

      The Trail Diva packaging list their fibre content as 44% Nylon/polyamide;

      ##Edit – "lists" and is fibre misspelled or is that the Euro way?

      ##Comment – the size of the socks is listed as Large. Do they give a shoe size range for this listing? If so, I would recommend including that in your product info. It's very helpful to those of us who don't always fit in the woman's sizes.