Hollis Easter OOP May 2-12

  • Hollis Easter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Hi folks,

      I'll be mostly OOP until May 12th. Wish I were going outdoors--I'm
      teaching suicide intervention this weekend, then flying to Chicago, teaching
      suicide intervention there, flying to Albany, running a suicide intervention
      conference there... then coming home. If you live in those places and
      want to get together for a cup of coffee, I'll buy--as long as you agree
      not to talk about suicide.

      I'm going to try to ship out the Osprey Atmos 65 to its new home on
      Monday, since that'll be my first relatively-unscheduled moment.

      Other tests affected:
      Loki Liner Hat (due June)
      Merrell Chameleon boots (information sent; shipping?)
      Warbonnet Blackbird hammock (information sent; shipping later this
      month)

      I'll be checking email intermittently, but it won't necessarily be
      reliable.

      Thanks!
      Hollis