Re: Shane's marker

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2009
      Pickin' on the new folks again. It's hard to terrorize those who've been around long enough to see the yellow dress...

      <grin>

      Pam

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <ygroups@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, Leesa. I've got it.
      >
      > Now it's time to terrorize the new people again...
      >
      > Joy...
      >
      > Shane
      > The Dark Underbelly of BGT

    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2009
        The yellow dress is our form of water boarding, trust me me on this one

        TV
      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2009
          > The yellow dress is our form of water boarding, trust me me on this one

          Quiet now... You'll give away my secrets.

          Shane
          A Reflection of Yourself