Re: [backpackgeartesters] Shane's marker

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2009
      Thanks, Leesa. I've got it.

      Now it's time to terrorize the new people again...

      Joy...

      Shane
      The Dark Underbelly of BGT
    • pamwyant
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2009
        Pickin' on the new folks again. It's hard to terrorize those who've been around long enough to see the yellow dress...

        <grin>

        Pam

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <ygroups@...> wrote:

        > Thanks, Leesa. I've got it.
        >
        > Now it's time to terrorize the new people again...
        >
        > Joy...
        >
        > Shane
        > The Dark Underbelly of BGT

      • Thomas Vickers
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2009
          The yellow dress is our form of water boarding, trust me me on this one

          TV
        • Shane Steinkamp
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2009
            > The yellow dress is our form of water boarding, trust me me on this one

            Quiet now... You'll give away my secrets.

            Shane
            A Reflection of Yourself