Edit: FR Yaktrax Pro Jerry Adams

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi Jerry, just a couple of edits/comments for you to look at. BTW, no need to post the entire report here, just the pertinant section (FR in this case) Also, you forgot to provide a link to the test folder version.

      First edit or comment: Is there a way to add the date at the beginning of each section. I am aware that at the top the present BGT report writer does not but I was under the impression dates could be added at the beginning of each section.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, jerry adams <jerryaadams@...> wrote:

      > INITIAL REPORT

      edit: like add the date here even if you have to add it on the same line.

      > <a name="FRPT">FIELD REPORT</a>

      edit: and here, again on the same line if it only works that way.

      > 4.5 miles (7 km) around Portland in 1 inch of snow.

      Edit: add the (3 cm) conversion for 1 inch.

      I tried a section of trail in the Portland Oregon where other people had slipped all over but with the Yaktrax there was no problem.

      comment: I might say, I had no problem. sounds better (to me anyways) and is more direct.

      > One problem, is that wilderness trails are sometimes a mixture of different surfaces - icy, soft snow, muddy, dirt, paved, and boulders.

      comment: I have not seen any paved sections on wilderness trails. Not saying you didnt as there could be. But I would say: One problem is that wilderness trails are sometimes a mixture of different surfaces - icy, soft snow, muddy, dirt and boulders as well as paved areas at the trail head.

      Freebie: the comma after problem should go...

      That's all I see. Fix to your satisfaction, upload and remember to delete the test folder copy.

      Coy Boy