Re: Applications seem to be slowing....

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
      Thats sort of what I was thinking. Daypacks, hydration systems, trail shoes... things of that nature.

      I privately messaged a few people individually on the Backpacker Gear Forums... hopefully I'll get some good responses.

      Greg M

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp" <ygroups@...> wrote:
      > Day hikers are encouraged to participate, but they will only be allowed to
      > test gear that is applicable to their context. They wouldn't test tents or
      > large packs, for instance.
      >
      > Shane

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
        Rather than broadcast a general invite, I have started inviting selected posters to the backpacking forums I frequent based on the stuff they write. It seems to be working well as I have had my fourth person respond. Three are getting their first ORs in or worked on as we speak. (Write?) Another is testing now.

        Ray