Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: EXTENDED: TEST CALL: Any idea what a Trabagon is?

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Andre,

      You may want to properly formulate your subject and include your full name
      at the top of the Biographical Information.

      Shane

      ***

      > Application to test the White Sierra Trabagon Jacket - André

      01 April 09

      I have read and understood the BackpackGearTest.org Bylaws v. 0609
      (in particular, chapter 5) and agree to fulfill all requirements
      within. My signed tester agreement is on file.

      Biographical Information: