Re: EDIT: LTR: Sitka Core Zip T - Andre

  • AndrĂ© Corterier
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew" <rescue@...> wrote:

      > Here ya go!
      >
      > As usual;
      > EDIT: Change Me
      > Edit: Think about changing me
      > Comment: Everything else
      >
      > Nice report. Good working with you over this test.
      >
      > AB
      > __________________________
      >
      > >and numberous occasions of jogging. We've still had frost on the
      > EDIT: I'm showing numerous instead of numberous. Please verify spelling as I know you're overseas, and this may be acceptable in your region.

      ### The things I might be able to get away with as a furriner... ;-)
      But no, that's just wrong. Sorry about failing to spell-check it.

      > > The Sitka Core Zip T has a pocket on its left arm that I still
      > Edit: Is there some reason why Pocket is in bold?
      >

      > > The T also features a long zipper from the throat halfway down to
      > Edit: Is there some reason why Zipper is in bold?

      ### Yes, I had one heading for two different details and thought that putting them in bold would be a suitable means of subdivision. I guess it didn't work out for you, and looking at it again on the site (I was coding straight into HTML), it isn't actually helpful, so I took it out again.

      Been good working with you on this one. Regards,

      André

      <snip>