Re: TEST CALL: NISSAN Xterra 3.0

  • AsABat
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
      These large ticket tests are notorious for being canceled after months of waiting. Don't waste your time writing an application (and apps for products like this are time consuming.) Apply to test the solar powered socks instead.

      Bill
    • dalenmoney
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
        solar powered socks!?!? NO way! what do I need to put in the subject line?

        Will

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, " AsABat" <wjj2001@...> wrote:

        > These large ticket tests are notorious for being canceled after months of waiting. Don't waste your time writing an application (and apps for products like this are time consuming.) Apply to test the solar powered socks instead.
        >
        > Bill

      • Jennifer Pope
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
          It was only March 31st where I was, that was my "joke". It wasn't April
          Fools yet.