Re: [backpackgeartesters] TEST CALL: NISSAN Xterra 3.0

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
      That's weird, normally there are only three testers for each test.

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
        These large ticket tests are notorious for being canceled after months of waiting. Don't waste your time writing an application (and apps for products like this are time consuming.) Apply to test the solar powered socks instead.

        Bill
      • dalenmoney
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
          solar powered socks!?!? NO way! what do I need to put in the subject line?

          Will

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, " AsABat" <wjj2001@...> wrote:

          > These large ticket tests are notorious for being canceled after months of waiting. Don't waste your time writing an application (and apps for products like this are time consuming.) Apply to test the solar powered socks instead.
          >
          > Bill

        • Jennifer Pope
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
            It was only March 31st where I was, that was my "joke". It wasn't April
            Fools yet.