RE: [backpackgeartesters] TEST CALL: NISSAN Xterra 3.0

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
      What is today's date........

      Jerry

      reviews and tests on the planet.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jennifer Pope
      Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:46 PM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [backpackgeartesters] TEST CALL: NISSAN Xterra 3.0

      Is this for real is it's only 9:44 PM on 3/31 in my time zone? I have an
      Xterra, but I'd like a new one.

      Jen P.

      On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:37 PM, dalenmoney <tdnarrator@...> wrote:

      > Nissan is giving 4 lucky testers (2 women and 2 men) the opportunity
      > to test its new hybrid SUV with backpacker friendly options. It comes
      > with all kinds of optional racking for every possibility that the
      > outdoor enthusiast can throw at it.
      >
      > Visit the link for more info.
      >
      > www.nissanusa.com/xterra3.0
      >
      > Due to the overwhelming response this is likely to receive,
      > applications will only be accepted for 23 hours from posting time.
      >
      > Please put "NiSsAn XtErRa" in the subject line (case sensitive).
      > Newbie limit does not apply.
      > Test call closes at 11:59 pm, April 1st.
      > Eddie Murphy is the Moderator.
      >
      > I am the test call manager.

      database 3979 (20090331) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      database 3979 (20090331) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Mark McLauchlin
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
        HAHAHa, very funny, so I can't get one shipped here, im sure Lisa would let me pay shipping with payPal :)

        Is this for real is it's only 9:44 PM on 3/31 in my time zone? I have an
        Xterra, but I'd like a new one.

        Jen P.

        On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:37 PM, dalenmoney < tdnarrator@... > wrote:

        > Nissan is giving 4 lucky testers (2 women and 2 men) the opportunity
        > to test its new hybrid SUV with backpacker friendly options. It comes
        > with all kinds of optional racking for every possibility that the
        > outdoor enthusiast can throw at it.
        >
        > Visit the link for more info.
        >
        > www.nissanusa.com/xterra3.0
        >
        > Due to the overwhelming response this is likely to receive,
        > applications will only be accepted for 23 hours from posting time.
        >
        > Please put "NiSsAn XtErRa" in the subject line (case sensitive).
        > Newbie limit does not apply.
        > Test call closes at 11:59 pm, April 1st.
        > Eddie Murphy is the Moderator.
        >
        > I am the test call manager.

        database 3979 (20090331) __________

        http://www.eset.com

        database 3979 (20090331) __________

        http://www.eset.com

      • jerry adams
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
          That's weird, normally there are only three testers for each test.

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
            These large ticket tests are notorious for being canceled after months of waiting. Don't waste your time writing an application (and apps for products like this are time consuming.) Apply to test the solar powered socks instead.

            Bill
          • dalenmoney
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
              solar powered socks!?!? NO way! what do I need to put in the subject line?

              Will

              --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, " AsABat" <wjj2001@...> wrote:

              > These large ticket tests are notorious for being canceled after months of waiting. Don't waste your time writing an application (and apps for products like this are time consuming.) Apply to test the solar powered socks instead.
              >
              > Bill

            • Jennifer Pope
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
                It was only March 31st where I was, that was my "joke". It wasn't April
                Fools yet.