TEST CALL: NISSAN Xterra 3.0

  • dalenmoney
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31 9:37 PM
      Nissan is giving 4 lucky testers (2 women and 2 men) the opportunity to test its new hybrid SUV with backpacker friendly options. It comes with all kinds of optional racking for every possibility that the outdoor enthusiast can throw at it.

      Visit the link for more info.

      www.nissanusa.com/xterra3.0

      Due to the overwhelming response this is likely to receive, applications will only be accepted for 23 hours from posting time.

      Please put "NiSsAn XtErRa" in the subject line (case sensitive).
      Newbie limit does not apply.
      Test call closes at 11:59 pm, April 1st.
      Eddie Murphy is the Moderator.

      I am the test call manager.
    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 31 9:45 PM
        True story. Last year when I camped in the boulder field below Longs Peak in
        the Rocky Mountain National Park, I met a tester of their hybrid. He was
        packing up after his hike and vacating a parking spot for me :-) Apparently
        he had bought an XTerra the year they came out and had maintained a good
        relationship with his dealership so they gave him a chance to trade his old
        XTerra in for the Hybrid, provided he complete the reports on time.

        The thing rocks, hands down. I love my XTerra, and to have it in a hybrid
        would be. wow.

        _____

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 31 9:46 PM
          Is this for real is it's only 9:44 PM on 3/31 in my time zone? I have an
          Xterra, but I'd like a new one.

          Jen P.

          On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:37 PM, dalenmoney <tdnarrator@...> wrote:

          > Nissan is giving 4 lucky testers (2 women and 2 men) the opportunity to
          > test its new hybrid SUV with backpacker friendly options. It comes with all
          > kinds of optional racking for every possibility that the outdoor enthusiast
          > can throw at it.
          >
          > Visit the link for more info.
          >
          > www.nissanusa.com/xterra3.0
          >
          > Due to the overwhelming response this is likely to receive, applications
          > will only be accepted for 23 hours from posting time.
          >
          > Please put "NiSsAn XtErRa" in the subject line (case sensitive).
          > Newbie limit does not apply.
          > Test call closes at 11:59 pm, April 1st.
          > Eddie Murphy is the Moderator.
          >
          > I am the test call manager.

        • Jerry Goller
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
            What is today's date........

            Jerry

            reviews and tests on the planet.

            Is this for real is it's only 9:44 PM on 3/31 in my time zone? I have an
            Xterra, but I'd like a new one.

            Jen P.

            On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:37 PM, dalenmoney <tdnarrator@...> wrote:

            > Nissan is giving 4 lucky testers (2 women and 2 men) the opportunity
            > to test its new hybrid SUV with backpacker friendly options. It comes
            > with all kinds of optional racking for every possibility that the
            > outdoor enthusiast can throw at it.
            >
            > Visit the link for more info.
            >
            > www.nissanusa.com/xterra3.0
            >
            > Due to the overwhelming response this is likely to receive,
            > applications will only be accepted for 23 hours from posting time.
            >
            > Please put "NiSsAn XtErRa" in the subject line (case sensitive).
            > Newbie limit does not apply.
            > Test call closes at 11:59 pm, April 1st.
            > Eddie Murphy is the Moderator.
            >
            > I am the test call manager.

            database 3979 (20090331) __________

            http://www.eset.com

            database 3979 (20090331) __________

            http://www.eset.com
          • Mark McLauchlin
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
              HAHAHa, very funny, so I can't get one shipped here, im sure Lisa would let me pay shipping with payPal :)

              Is this for real is it's only 9:44 PM on 3/31 in my time zone? I have an
              Xterra, but I'd like a new one.

              Jen P.

              On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:37 PM, dalenmoney < tdnarrator@... > wrote:

              > Nissan is giving 4 lucky testers (2 women and 2 men) the opportunity
              > to test its new hybrid SUV with backpacker friendly options. It comes
              > with all kinds of optional racking for every possibility that the
              > outdoor enthusiast can throw at it.
              >
              > Visit the link for more info.
              >
              > www.nissanusa.com/xterra3.0
              >
              > Due to the overwhelming response this is likely to receive,
              > applications will only be accepted for 23 hours from posting time.
              >
              > Please put "NiSsAn XtErRa" in the subject line (case sensitive).
              > Newbie limit does not apply.
              > Test call closes at 11:59 pm, April 1st.
              > Eddie Murphy is the Moderator.
              >
              > I am the test call manager.

              database 3979 (20090331) __________

              http://www.eset.com

              database 3979 (20090331) __________

              http://www.eset.com

            • jerry adams
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
                That's weird, normally there are only three testers for each test.

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
                  These large ticket tests are notorious for being canceled after months of waiting. Don't waste your time writing an application (and apps for products like this are time consuming.) Apply to test the solar powered socks instead.

                  Bill
                • dalenmoney
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
                    solar powered socks!?!? NO way! what do I need to put in the subject line?

                    Will

                    --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, " AsABat" <wjj2001@...> wrote:

                    > These large ticket tests are notorious for being canceled after months of waiting. Don't waste your time writing an application (and apps for products like this are time consuming.) Apply to test the solar powered socks instead.
                    >
                    > Bill

                  • Jennifer Pope
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 1, 2009
                      It was only March 31st where I was, that was my "joke". It wasn't April
                      Fools yet.