Spenco Footbeds - not arrived yet

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      Just wanted to let everyone know that I have not received my footbeds
      yet. It looks like the manufacturer left off part of my address (my
      building and room number). I got a call from FedEx, so I gave them my
      complete address and the package should be delivered tomorrow. I'm
      not sure why they left off part of the address, but there are probably
      50 bldgs at my work address (all with the same street address).
      Thankfully they had my work phone number though, which is funny
      because I don't even remember giving that number. Anyway, hopefully
      they'll be delivered tomorrow.

      Jennifer Pope
    • Jennifer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
        I received my Spenco Day Hikers a few minutes ago. IR to come
        shortly. I think this is the first time I haven't had my IR started
        before the item has arrived. Been busier than usual I guess. I'll
        post before the weekend.

        Jennifer Pope

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer"