OOP- August 3-15 - Gail

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      I will be OOP from August 3-15...a big backpack trip
      to Pukaskwa National Park in Ontario, Canada. I will
      continue testing the Smith Theory glasses and I will
      await news upon my return, concerning the Gregory G.

      ***Gail***

      **There is a pleasure in the pathless woods - Lord Byron**

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs