RE: [backpackgeartesters] TEST CALL: Let's welcome EMS with lots of applications!

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2005
      Looking forward to it. I'll be posting the 24 hour call close notice later
      tonight.

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 3, 2005
        Did this test close yesterday? I submitted an updated application yesterday because I had some new reports to list. Did you receive my UPDATED/REVISED application?

        Scott Downard
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 3, 2005
          Yep, I got it. The call closed last night. Testers will be notified tonight.