Edit: REVISED: TED FR Bask Trekking Sleeping Bag

  • Thomas Vickers
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      This is Thomas Vickers' official monitor's edit of Edward Ripley Duggan's
      Bask Trekking Sleeping bag

      1. SO sorry about the edit delay. This a weird time of the year for me.

      2. Lets get this dog barking. Edits = must do, Edit/Comments = Think about
      it, but do something, and Comments = things to keep you up at night worrying
      about ;)

      Tvickers

      > Reviewer Information
      >
      > * Name: Edward Ripley-Duggan
      > * Age: 51
      > * Gender: Male
      > * Height: 6′ 1″; (1.85 m)

      Edit/Comment: I haven't had a chance to look at the html (editing offline
      due to nonbackpacking wife), but the Height seems to have been yahooised
      when submitted to the mailing list.
      If it isn't broke in the html, more power too you.

      > General observations.
      >
      > Due to the timing of the test and the weather, factors beyond my
      > control, throughout the Field Test period I was able only to examinine
      > the upper temperature limits of the bag.

      Edit: examinine = examine

      And that is all I found. Can't believe you are really using a sleeping bag
      ;) Its summer time ;)

      Update and upload when ready

      Tvickers
    • Edward Ripley-Duggan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
        >1. SO sorry about the edit delay. This a weird time of the year for me.

        Absolutely OK. Thanks, TV.

        >2. Lets get this dog barking.

        Error corrected, will upload in a few minutes. The height things were
        mere Yahooisms. "examinine" escaped my examinination of the text <g>.
        Thanks for catching that!

        >And that is all I found. Can't believe you are really using a sleeping bag
        >;) Its summer time ;)

        And the living is sweaty...

        Only the slightly panicky knowledge that I had a Field Test to write
        compelled me to such folly (May having been a washout). Absent a
        sudden return to winter, I think it's back to a nice light down quilt
        or my 35 degree bag for me until the hinge season, when the Bask will
        indeed come in handy.

        Best,

        Ted.
        Reply to: erd@...
        WILSEY RARE BOOKS, MEMBER ABAA
        http://www.wilsey.net
        Phone: (845) 657-7057 Fax: (845) 657-2366