Re: [backpackgeartesters] Let's welcome EMS with lots of applications!

  • Chuck Carnes
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2005
      I would really like to apply for this but I am
      curently testing the UD Cohiba (same size). However,
      it is almost over so I may give it a shot. At least
      brush up on my app writing.

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2005
        If you haven't closed this one yet, I'm almost done with an app and should
        have it ready and in by dinnertime today.
        Anthony (TJ) Smith

      • Rebecca
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2005
          Looking forward to it. I'll be posting the 24 hour call close notice later
          tonight.

          If you haven't closed this one yet, I'm almost done with an app and should
          have it ready and in by dinnertime today.
          Anthony (TJ) Smith

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Scott Downard
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 3, 2005
            Did this test close yesterday? I submitted an updated application yesterday because I had some new reports to list. Did you receive my UPDATED/REVISED application?

            Scott Downard
            I'm happy to announce yet another new manufacturer to join the BGT process.
            We will be testing the Ridgeline Daypack from Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS).

            From the EMS website:

            Heads up all you skiers, boarders, climbers and hikers. This pack is
            cherried-up with some nice techy features and a cush suspension. It's bomber
            enough for plenty of up & down mayhem.
            . Made with sturdy 330-denier double ripstop nylon with hypalon accents and
            a 1000-denier Kodra nylon bottom
            . Frame sheet and aluminum stay provide load support
            . Contoured shoulder straps; sternum strap; dual density foam backpanel
            with wicking air mesh fabric
            . Hip belt made of ultra-breathable, quick-drying BrockT foam
            . Shove-it flap for extra gear; retractable ice axe loop; reinforced
            web-on-web daisy chain
            . Hydration sleeve and port; dual mesh water bottle pockets
            . Ski straps; hypalon-reinforced side compression straps
            . All seams double bar-tacked for durability; all YKK zippers designed to
            withstand years of tough use

            This daypack comes in both a mens and womens fit. The mens pack is
            available here:
            http://tinyurl.com/9h2ez<http://tinyurl.com/9h2ez>

            And the women's here:
            http://tinyurl.com/ao6d7<http://tinyurl.com/ao6d7>

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 3, 2005
              Yep, I got it. The call closed last night. Testers will be notified tonight.