EDIT- FR- Orikaso Picnic Set - David P.

  • Leesa J
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2005
      David, Sorry for the delay, my OOP set me back more than expected. Leesa

      Field Report: Flatworld Orikaso Picnic Set
      Personal biographical information
      David Posalski
      *** You might want to include a link to your IR below.
      Measurements: Included in initial report

      ***The following sentence is not very clear 'designed in' sounds off.
      I would hope there could be a stronger stud or snap
      designed in for more stability and less of a likelihood that it would open
      unexpectedly.

      The Set
      ***I think you may mean 'packable'.
      It was very pack able and could
      be placed just about anywhere in the pack without taking up very much room.

      There are no snaps on it, it is easy to assemble, and is very pack
      able.

      --
      This land is your land, this land is my land...
      Woody Guthrie