EDIT/APPROVAL: Field Report - Jetboil Helios Cooking System - Chuck Carnes

  • nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
      Hi Chuck.

      Being late is no excuse for not running a spell checker - the report was written fine, but there are a number of typos.

      Fix and upload as soon as practicable.

      - Steve

      [EDITS FOLLOW:]

      With the Helios being a 'group' cooking system I felt like the amout of food
      that I was going to prepare would sufice as a group.
      ***EDITS: "amount" and "suffice"

      I placed it down towards the bottom of my pack and it really took up very minimul space.
      ***EDIT: "minimal"

      This kept the pan from heating to fast and buring the pancakes.
      ***EDIT: "burning"

      FETTUCCINI NOODLES AND ALFREDO SAUCE
      ***EDIT: "FETTUCINI"

      We had the fettuccini noodles with alfredo sauce.
      ***EDIT: "fettucini"

      I stired this together a brought that to a boil for about five minutes.
      ***EDIT: "stirred"

      [END OF EDITS]
    • Chuck Carnes
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2009
        Sorry about that...

        'Fettuccini' is the way it is spelled on the package that I used. So I probably need to keep it this way.

        I will get the rest fixed and upload.

        Chuck

        > Being late is no excuse for not running a spell checker -
        > the report was written fine, but there are a number of
        > typos.
        >
        > Fix and upload as soon as practicable.
        >
        > - Steve
        >
        > [EDITS FOLLOW:]
        >
        > With the Helios being a 'group' cooking system I
        > felt like the amout of food
        > that I was going to prepare would sufice as a group.
        > ***EDITS: "amount" and "suffice"
        >
        > I placed it down towards the bottom of my pack and it
        > really took up very minimul space.
        > ***EDIT: "minimal"
        >
        > This kept the pan from heating to fast and buring the
        > pancakes.
        > ***EDIT: "burning"
        >
        > FETTUCCINI NOODLES AND ALFREDO SAUCE
        > ***EDIT: "FETTUCINI"
        >
        > We had the fettuccini noodles with alfredo sauce.
        > ***EDIT: "fettucini"
        >
        > I stired this together a brought that to a boil for about
        > five minutes.
        > ***EDIT: "stirred"
        >
        > [END OF EDITS]
      • Andrew Preece
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2009
          > This kept the pan from heating to fast and buring the
          > pancakes.
          > ***EDIT: "burning"

          "too" fast :)

          Andrew Preece