Arrived - Mountainsmith Carbonlite Trekking poles... and I'm BIP

  • Sophie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
      Trekking poles were waiting for me when I got back from a very
      adventurous backpacking trip (car broke down, forgot my hiking boots
      so had to buy walmart sneakers, 10 mile hike first day ended up being
      22 so hitched a ride from redneck with dead fish, got into a fight
      with a squatter, camped in a huge lightning storm...) It was awesome!
      IR to follow shortly.
      Cheers,
      Sophie
    • Brett Haydin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
        I hope the IR includes the complete story! The teaser is just too much :-)

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
          Wow! could you do up a trip report. Maybe join here to do it (mostly
          BGTers)?

          Coy Boy
          PS: I think my favorite hike was the time I lost 2 kids for 3 days.
          It was a lot quieter...

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Sophie" <sophiep3@...>