BIP - Christensen

  • Ryan Christensen
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2009
      Back in pocket.

      Ryan

    • Ryan Christensen
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 17, 2009
        I'm BIP after a great week in the Tetons rafting, canoeing, and hiking.

        Ryan

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 31, 2009
          BIP after an overnighter and a hectic day at work.

          Ryan

        • Ryan Christensen
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 8, 2010
            After watching the Idaho High School Boys Basketball Tournament, and yelling my guts out, it is good to be BIP.

            By the way, my son's team placed 3rd.

            Ryan

          • Ryan Christensen
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 29, 2010
              I'm BIP

              Thanks, Ryan

            • Ryan Christensen
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 21, 2013
                Back-in-pocket after a great 4-day backpacking trip with my BSA Varsity Scout Team \ Venturing Crew to Idaho's highest lake.

                Ryan Christensen