OOP - March 2-5 (or 6) Gail

  • woodswoman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      I will be OOP winter backpacking out to an island in Lake Superior - good ice this year for the crossing and along the cliffs!! March 2 - March 5 (or 6)
      I have two apps pending yet for the Therma-A-Rest Neo Air and the Kuru Chicane Shoes. I will notify the Moderator in the event of selection!

      ***Gail***