EDIT HS Long Trail 90 Pack--Lawrence

  • Michael Wheiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Jamie:

      Nice job! You take great pictures. The report contains helpful information and the layout is easy to follow. Just a couple of edits.

      EDIT: You indicate that you did a "multiday" trip. Since we are supposed to be keeping track of the number of nights/days could you state how many actual nights were spent? The same is true with your FR. You indicated you used it on several trips--somewhere we need to make sure the proper number of days and nights are getting logged. I don't know if I missed that the first time. Perhaps this could be handled by simply reporting in the summary of the LTR how many days/nights the pack was used during the FR/LTR period.

      Performance section:

      EDIT: You refer to 90 L and 60 L without the conversion.

      EDIT: You wrote, "...to be an around pack..." I assume you me "all around."

      EDIT: You wrote, "The same was the case for the base compression straps base compression straps..." Just eliminate the duplication.

      EDIT: You wrote, "...width of this belt caused me issued at the top of my legs..." Change to "issues."

      Edit: Check the spacing between the paragraph ending with "sand in my shorts!" and the following paragraphs. At least on my viewer there appears to be too many spaces.

      Summary section.

      EDIT: You wrote, "For those with a lager waist than me, the Long Trail would be a good choice if after a large volume versatile pack." Change lager to larger. Also consider changing "if after a large" to "if looking for a large." I understand what you are saying but it was a little more difficult to read as written. This is just a suggestion.

      After making the necessary changes, upload at your convenience. Nice series. Enjoyed working with you. Hope to do so again in the future.

      Mike