Re: FW: Industrial Revolution - Uco Mightylite Xl

  • Rick Allnutt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Mark,

      I agree with your take. I doubt that I would return a $20 light after 4
      months of field use, especially if it meant mailing it back to the
      States. Postage would approach the value of the item. Write up the
      review, noting that the switch failed at the end of the testing period.

      (When I looked up the light on REI, it was no longer available. Maybe it
      is being discontinued?)

      Rick
      Moderator for the test

      Mark McLauchlin wrote:
      > Hi Rick,
      >
      > Any thoughts on the below.
      > I would be hesitant to return at this stage, it will cost me two lots of
      > shipping plus I have completed my last field trip for a few weeks. My
      > preference would be just to write up the LTR report.
      >
      > Cheers
      > Mark

    • Mark McLauchlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        Thanks Rick,

        Apart from the switch it's a good item,.

        Cheers

        _____

        Mark McLauchlin wrote:
        > Hi Rick,
        >
        > Any thoughts on the below.
        > I would be hesitant to return at this stage, it will cost me two lots of
        > shipping plus I have completed my last field trip for a few weeks. My
        > preference would be just to write up the LTR report.
        >
        > Cheers
        > Mark

        <mailto:rick%40backpackgeartest.org> st.org