ARRIVED - Loki Liner Hat - Hollis Easter

  • Hollis Easter
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27 10:49 PM
      Arrived today via US Postal Service. Looks pretty neat, although the
      mask is a little tight on my nose.

      For reference in the test tracking, Loki's product materials refer to
      the hat as the Loki ALL-N-1 on some parts of the hang tag, and as the
      Liner Hat on others.

      IR to follow after this weekend's crazy hiking.
      Hollis
    • Andrew Preece
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
        Wow thats a nice turn around. You could not ask for better than that I think :)
        Andrew Preece