Re: Application for FOZZIL Solo Pack – Kara Stanley

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2009
      Hey Kara,

      I feel bad since you took the time to apply... but I think this test
      call is close. I'm not sure if they'll accept an application late but
      you can always ask and see if they want more applications for the pile.

    • kwpapke
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
        Thanks for responding so quickly Greg! You are quite right, the test
        call is closed, and my tester selection proposal is on its way to the
        mods.

        Thanks Kara for your application. If for some reason the mods throw
        out my selections and I have to go back to the drawing board I'll
        certainly include your app in the mix, but I don't believe this is a
        likely scenario.

        As a newbie it is good practice for you to write apps. The more you
        do, the better you get at it (there I go projecting again...), so your
        effort is not wasted.

        Regards,
        --Kurt

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gdm320@...> wrote:

        > Hey Kara,
        >
        > I feel bad since you took the time to apply... but I think this test
        > call is close. I'm not sure if they'll accept an application late but
        > you can always ask and see if they want more applications for the pile.

      • karguo
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
          Thanks guys. I couldn't get the yahoo search to work that night and I
          had deleted the test call. Its all good practice.

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "kwpapke" <kwpapke@...>