Test call closed: FOZZIL solo pack

  • kwpapke
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      Thanks to the following folks who wrote a great set of applications
      (listed in the order they applied):

      Jeremy R. Laporte
      André Corterier
      David Wyman
      Brett Haydin
      Dawn Larsen

      If I somehow missed your app, please let me know and include the
      message #, as the Yahoo search function as been fickle lately.

      The selection process gears are turning, and the tester selections
      will be announced as soon as possible.

      --Kurt