Re: \TEST CALL: AntiGravityGear Caldera Caddy Sack

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Christensen <bigdawgryan@...> wrote:

      > AntiGravityGear and BGT are pleased to offer three testers the opportunity to try the
      Caldera Caddy Sack.

      Just for clarification. Is this just the insulated cozy and a stuff sack, or does it include the
      food-grade bowl/cup too?

      ~derek
    • Ryan L. Christensen
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Hansen"
        <derek.hansen@...> wrote:

        > Just for clarification. Is this just the insulated cozy and a stuff
        sack, or does it include the
        > food-grade bowl/cup too?

        Derek, et al:

        It is my understanding that the food grade plastic caddy will also be
        included (although description says it is sold separately).

        Ryan