\TEST CALL: AntiGravityGear Caldera Caddy Sack
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Great Gear Testers of BGT!!!
One of what will surely be many Test Calls to come in 2009 is now before thee.
AntiGravityGear and BGT are pleased to offer three testers the opportunity to try the Caldera Caddy Sack.
The Caddy Sack was originally developed for the Trail Designs Caldera Keg but is a stand-alone piece of gear that can be used with any Caldera Cone or other cooking system. For more information please check out the website via the link below.
AntiGravityGear Caldera Caddy Sack
TEST CALL DETAILS:
1. US testers - Shipping included (assume international testers okay if willing to pay cross-shipping)
2. Newbie limit does not apply (this would be a great test for any newbie out there)
3. Multiple sizes available, tester does not need a Caldera stove to use this
4. Food grade plastic caddy will be included (although description says it is sold separately)
5. This is only a two (2) report test -- an IR and an LTR after three months
6. Please Include "Caldera Caddy Sack" in your subject line to help me find your application
7. THIS TEST CALL WILL CLOSE MIDNIGHT, MST, FEBRUARY 10th.
8. Thomas Vickers is the Moderator for this test
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- --- In email@example.com, Ryan Christensen <bigdawgryan@...> wrote:
> AntiGravityGear and BGT are pleased to offer three testers the opportunity to try theCaldera Caddy Sack.
Just for clarification. Is this just the insulated cozy and a stuff sack, or does it include the
food-grade bowl/cup too?
- --- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "Derek Hansen"
> Just for clarification. Is this just the insulated cozy and a stuffsack, or does it include the
> food-grade bowl/cup too?Derek, et al:
It is my understanding that the food grade plastic caddy will also be
included (although description says it is sold separately).