\TEST CALL: AntiGravityGear Caldera Caddy Sack

  • Ryan Christensen
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Great Gear Testers of BGT!!!

      One of what will surely be many Test Calls to come in 2009 is now before thee.

      AntiGravityGear and BGT are pleased to offer three testers the opportunity to try the Caldera Caddy Sack.

      The Caddy Sack was originally developed for the Trail Designs Caldera Keg but is a stand-alone piece of gear that can be used with any Caldera Cone or other cooking system. For more information please check out the website via the link below.
      AntiGravityGear Caldera Caddy Sack
      http://www.antigravitygear.com/proddetail.php?prod=AGCDSK&cat=13

      TEST CALL DETAILS:

      1. US testers - Shipping included (assume international testers okay if willing to pay cross-shipping)
      2. Newbie limit does not apply (this would be a great test for any newbie out there)

      3. Multiple sizes available, tester does not need a Caldera stove to use this
      4. Food grade plastic caddy will be included (although description says it is sold separately)
      5. This is only a two (2) report test -- an IR and an LTR after three months
      6. Please Include "Caldera Caddy Sack" in your subject line to help me find your application

      7. THIS TEST CALL WILL CLOSE MIDNIGHT, MST, FEBRUARY 10th.

      8. Thomas Vickers is the Moderator for this test
      Regards,

      Ryan Christensen

    • Derek Hansen
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Christensen <bigdawgryan@...> wrote:

        > AntiGravityGear and BGT are pleased to offer three testers the opportunity to try the
        Caldera Caddy Sack.

        Just for clarification. Is this just the insulated cozy and a stuff sack, or does it include the
        food-grade bowl/cup too?

        ~derek
      • Ryan L. Christensen
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Hansen"
          <derek.hansen@...> wrote:

          > Just for clarification. Is this just the insulated cozy and a stuff
          sack, or does it include the
          > food-grade bowl/cup too?

          Derek, et al:

          It is my understanding that the food grade plastic caddy will also be
          included (although description says it is sold separately).

          Ryan