EDIT: LTR - Hydro-Photon SteriPEN Journey - Derek Hansen

  • exec@bysky.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Derek,

      Just a few very minor edits and you are good to upload. Thanks for a good
      read. I enjoyed your reports and checked out the Journey while at the OR
      Show. I got to get me one of them!

      See you next time.

      John Waters
      SteriPen Test Monitor

      This was a 4-mile day hike with the family.
      EDIT: Need metric conversion here.

      Clear and cold conditions with about two feet of snow on the ground.
      EDIT: Need metric conversion here.

      I was going to attempt an overnight camp, but I wasn't prepared for the deep
      snow (no snowshoes!), so this solo expedition (I was determined!) turned
      into a painful 6-mile slog.
      EDIT: Need metric conversion here.

      Elevation was from sea level to about 500 ft (152 m) Deciduous forest with
      occasional pine and holly trees.
      EDIT: You need a period after (152m).

      This is a beautiful trial with lots of stream crossings and ample water.
      EDIT: Change "trial" to "trail".

      The trail was clear, but temperatures remained around 25 F (-4 C) during the
      hike with cooler wind gusts.
      Edit: Do you mean "trail was clear" or was the weather clear?

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
        Thanks for the edits! Everything taken care of, including old files
        removed.

        Best,

        ~derek