[BIP] Greg M

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hello All!

      BIP from my OOP. Everything went very well and I appreciate all the
      support that I got from my friends here at BGT.

      After heading to Tampa for several days for all the arrangements we
      spent a quiet weekend at Lake Okeechobee and I managed to get in a
      couple of day hikes in the (Florida) "cold" weather... so good stuff
      there.

      Anywho, I'm back until Thursday morning when I'm back out for the
      trail again. I don't think I have anything to get to, just catching up
      here on the list.

      Greg M