BIP - Mike Curry

  • Mike C.
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 1, 2009
      I'm done with my class, and will start catching up after the super bowl
      this afternoon (needing a little unwind time!).

      I see two reports awaiting edits, and will work to get those done by
      Monday.

      I've checked in on the list occasionally, but it will probably take me
      a day or two to go back and make sure I didn't miss anything.

      Mike C.
    • the_fish_guy
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 15, 2010
        Greetings, all,

        I'll be OOP from this afternoon through the 25th on a family vacation. The High Sierra Sentinel pack IR's will be rolling in during this time, but I should still be able to grab the edits.

        Nothing else is impacted.

        Mike C.