Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: FR: Kelty Foraker 15F bag - kathryn

  • Dark Lazarus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
      Hoes that for a bad slip. Typing too fast. I left the inches as in.
      because it is like that everywhere and while people are not likely to
      get in and inches mixed up, it is a habit. I tried to elaborate on
      the elevation, it was a loss of elevation, a reverse hike. I am also
      so used to bags failing me, that I guess I felt getting a 15F to 30F
      was pretty good, lol. Thanks for pointing that out, I fixed it. Test
      file deleted

      kathryn