[OOP] Greg M - Unknown Return

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2009
      All,

      I just received one of the dreaded phone calls... my Grandmother
      passed away a few minutes ago. I'm not sure when I'll be flying home
      or how long I'll be there, so I'm OOP with an unknown return (I expect
      I'll probably be back within a week or so). Nothing is coming up as
      due so I don't think it'll matter and I will also be reachable via
      e-mail since I'll have my BlackBerry.

      Thanks.

      Greg M
    • Leesa J
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2009
        Greg,

        So sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Take care of yourself and travel
        safe.

        Leesa

      • krb84108@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 24, 2009
          Greg

          I am deeply sorry for your loss.  Do not worry about BGT at the moment.  Just take care of yourself.

          Best

          Kenny B

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
            Hello All!

            BIP from my OOP. Everything went very well and I appreciate all the
            support that I got from my friends here at BGT.

            After heading to Tampa for several days for all the arrangements we
            spent a quiet weekend at Lake Okeechobee and I managed to get in a
            couple of day hikes in the (Florida) "cold" weather... so good stuff
            there.

            Anywho, I'm back until Thursday morning when I'm back out for the
            trail again. I don't think I have anything to get to, just catching up
            here on the list.

            Greg M