Re: [backpackgeartesters] FR - Bridgedale Endurance Trekker Socks - Jerry Adams

  • Leesa J
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
      Hi Jerry,

      I was just trying to get caught up entering test info and noticed you posted
      this early. Reports shouldn't be posted more than 2 weeks before the due
      date (Jan. 20th).

      Could you resend after that? I'm afraid your monitor may not pick it up
      this early.

      Thanks,
      Leesa

    • jerry adams
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
        Sure, sorry

        I thught it was due January 6

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 14, 2009
[...]

          �������
          PRODUCT INFORMATION & SPECIFICATIONS

          Manufacturer: Bridgedale Outdoor Limited
          Year of Manufacture: 2008
          Manufacturer's Website: <<HYPERLINK GOES HERE - "http://www.bridgedale.com">>
          Measured Weight: 3.4 oz (95 g) for size L
          I got the grey color. They also make blue, green, black, gunmetal, and oatmeal.
          There are also some green and darker grey places. "bridgedale", "TREKKER", and "L" (the size) are woven into the socks in green.
          It appears that the heel, sole, and toe are a bit heavier (for improved wear and comfort?).
          The Fiber Content is:
          41% New Wool
          37% Nylon/polyamide
          21% Endurofil�/polypropylene
          1% Lycra�/elastane
[...]

          I did a three night backpack up to Dublin Lake, in Northern central Oregon.� The elevation was 200 to 4100 feet (60 to 1250 m).� Temperature was 32 to 50 degree F (0 to 10 C).� Rainy and wet snow on the ground.� I walked 22 miles (35 km).� My boots and socks were quite wet the entire time. The trail was dirt, gravel, some boulders, and some snow.