EDIT: FR - Sitka Gear Core Zip - Ray

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
      Not TV, but AB. It's OK, I'll EDIT N E Way. Nice report, just a few. I feel for you with the resolution, and think I need to make one myself.

      As usual;
      EDIT: Change Me
      Edit: think about changing me
      Comment: Everything else

      AB

      _____
      Visit Corridor9
      http://www.corridor9.net
      ____________________________

      > letting it sit for a couple hors It did not have retained odor. (I on
      EDIT: Hours? Also, end of sentence is weird, starting for "it"

      > and BackpackGearTest.org for the opportunity to put it through its
      Edit: Change it to product name?
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
        Thanks AB, (not TV)

        It is raining here so no hiking today. Guess I will watch football. I
        mean write some BGT stuff...

        See you in a couple months,

        Ray