Re: [backpackgeartesters] Reminder

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      FWIW... I generally write my reports in solitude, and then if there are
      any other reports written, I read them, and the edits (if available), to
      see if I missed anything obvious, before posting. I agree that report
      writing should be done in the vacuum of one's own experiences

      Thanks for the reminder Leesa!!!

      BTW, I left early Friday before Christmas due to severe weather and a
      snow-day at the schools. (I was the only available transportation for my
      family.) Sorry for no OOP notice. I'm more or less back, and will be
      back to normal BGT attention on Monday.

      Jet