Re: EDIT IR - DAKINE Ridge Crew - Coy Boy

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      Thanks Jason, all fixed and uploaded. I couldn't find the MSRP on the
      Dakine website so I left it N/A and took away the question mark. Not
      sure where Kathleen found her MSRP but I will add it if I find a
      correct one.

      Coy Boy
      PS Roll Tide tomorrow night!!!!

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Jason Boyle <c4jc88@...>
      wrote:

      > Coy,
      >
      >   Nice report just a couple of things.
      >
      > - Need to get weight
      > - Need to determine if there is an MSRP.
      >
      > Just a couple of edits for you below.  Once you have made the
      changes please upload to the folder and delete your version in the
      test folder.

      > Roll Tide
      >
      > Jason B
      > Dakine Monitor
      >
      > --- On Mon, 12/22/08, Jason Boyle <c4jc88@...> wrote:
      >

      > Product Description
      > The DAKINE Ridge Crew is a long sleeve base layer form the Snowboard
      > collection (also listed under the Ski section). **EDIT** sleeve base
      layer FROM the ... I got no static shock putting it on or taking
      > it off as it was a very warm and humid the day it arrived. I wore
      it
      > a couple of hours and liked the fell of the material. **EDIT** a
      couple of hours and liked the FEEL of the...