BIP - Ed Morse

  • Edwin Morse
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 1, 2009
      I'm back from the ever summer valley of the sun in Arizona to the
      beautiful snow of Michigan. Time for some snowshoeing.

      Ed M
    • Edwin Morse
      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 30, 2009
        BIP

        Back from a long weekend of travel.

        Ed Morse
      • Edwin Morse
        Message 3 of 26 , May 28, 2009
          BIP - Ed Morse

          I got back home late last night, too tired to think. I much prefer hiking to driving, especially three day drives.

          I now have two reports due soon.

          Ed M
        • Edwin Morse
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 16, 2009
            BIP

            Good weekend on an interesting island with some other hikers.

            Ed Morse
          • Edwin Morse
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 4 12:24 PM
              BIP - Ed Morse

              Got home late yesterday
            • slosteppin
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 20 9:56 AM
                BIP - Ed Morse

                Finally home from a driving trip to Maine. Too much driving and riding.

                I'm ready for hiking in the woods and more gear to test.

                Ed M
              • Ed
                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 23, 2009
                  BIP from beach walking.

                  Ed Morse
                • Ed
                  Message 8 of 26 , Dec 13, 2009
                    BIP yesterday afternoon.

                    I thought I had arranged for someone to have our driveway cleaned.

                    I found over 16 inches (34 cm) of snow. Too busy moving snow to even turn on the computer.

                    I'm ready for some new snowshoes after the work is done today.

                    Ed M
                  • Ed
                    Message 9 of 26 , Feb 16, 2010
                      We got home a few days ago and I finally got a chance to sit down at the computer. Between a snow filled driveway, several appointments and a computer with problems it has been busy. Now we're planning the next trip in two weeks.

                      Ed M
                    • Ed
                      Message 10 of 26 , Apr 11, 2010
                        Back again from traveling. Now I'm tired of driving and ready to get out for some hiking and trail maintenance.

                        Ed Morse
                      • Edwin Morse
                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 19 4:11 PM
                          Bck to work on reports and testing.