Re: Extension Request: SD Cyclone Jacket/Pants - Hollis Easter

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Hollis Easter <easter@...>
      wrote:
      > Hollis (Easter, since we have another Hollis now)

      Don't worry Hollis, we'll come up with a nickname for newHollis. I was
      thinking "Hey you, with the face." What do you think? <Grin>.

      Happy New Year,
      Greg M
    • Leesa J
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
        Happy New Year Hollis,

        I seem to be the only one around during break (at least at the moment).
        Normally extensions are granted in situations where the report can't be
        submitted, such as illness, computer issues, work interruptions, etc. We
        really discourage extensions when the purpose is to gather more info for the
        report. It puts us behind with the manufacturer, and with the holiday,
        we're already a bit behind. Since this is the FR report, the new info could
        be included in the LTR.

        If you are unable to get the report in by the 6th, we'll look for it on the
        11th.

        Enjoy your training - hopefully, you don't need to use it, lol.

        Leesa