Re: kinda slow today so...

  • Pat McNeilly
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 25, 2008
      Re: kinda slow today so...

      That is great. I would certainly use it.

      Wishing you (and all on BGT) a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New
      Year.

      Pat

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton"
      <rdassetts@...> wrote:

      > Apart from being scared, you look like you are working up a sweat.
      Yep, by

      <http://www.flickr.com/photos/coyboy/3133954899/sizes/l/>
      > com/photos/coyboy/3133954899/sizes/l/
      >
      > Coy Boy

    • Andrew Buskov
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 25, 2008
        > Apart from being scared, you look like you are working up a sweat.

        You sure you phrased that right... are you sure it's not "Apart from being
        scary..." or "Totally freaking me out here dude", or even "I see you had
        your daily dose of crack this morning".

        Either way... dude.... um... Ritalin helps adults too.

        AB
      • Coy
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 25, 2008
          unfortunately, they dont make a pill for yanks...just bullets...

          Coy Boy

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Buskov"