Re: POST - IR Jetboil Helios - Richard Lyon

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2008
      Steve, I've been working on it, so far without success. Despite best
      efforts from BGTWeb I can't get pictures uploaded. I may post using
      Report Writer and substitute later. By the way, your Flickr slide show
      was marvelous - keep posting them, please. Richard

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "nazdarovye"