StickPic some great feedback

  • Mark McLauchlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hi All,

      I wanted to share an email I received from Rod and David, creators of the
      StickPic.

      Customer service and communication from these guys has been great and they
      have maintained regular contact throughout the test.

      It makes it all worth while when you can see the time and effort put in is
      appreciated by the creators.

      BGT should be proud of its achievements and that of all its testers.

      Keep up the good work guys and gals,

      Cheers

      "Mark,
      Thank you for your positive review of the StickPic. The initial and long
      term reports from all 3 gear testers gives us a great boost in our
      confidence at just the right moment. Thanks to the many comments and
      suggestions from our gear testers and customers, we will continue to make
      improvements to the StickPic.

      When future improvements are made, we plan to send all 3 gear testers the
      latest model for a possible update to the reports.

      Take care,

      Rod
      aka SierraShade"
    • Dark Lazarus
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
        That is really nice to see and read. I like to feel that the
        manufacturers really care about the product but also care about what
        we say about that product and are willing to evaluate the cons to fix
        or rethink them. I remember Orikaso changed their product per our
        comments when they removed the snaps.

        kathryn

      • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
          Yes - Very good to hear. Smaller companies tend to act based on our
          reports more than larger ones... although MSR added a second door to the
          Hubba Hubba tent based (I believe) at least partially on our reports which
          pointed out that ventilation was an issue in warm camping situations.

          So not only do we provide valuable reporting to backpackers... sometimes
          we actually make better products available to backpackers. Nice!

          Jet