BIP - Chari Daignault

  • Chari Daignault
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 1, 2008
      BIP a wee bit early!

      --
      Chari Daignault
      chari.daignault@...

      "Not all who wander are lost"

    • Chari Daignault
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 5, 2009
        I'm back -- have a gajillion emails to wade through. Had a very restful,
        unplugged holiday, though!

        Happy New Year, everyone!

        --
        Chari Daignault
        chari.daignault@...

        "Not all who wander are lost"

      • CLD
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 1, 2009
          Whew! Had a few nice, severe thunder storms while we were out there.

          Wading through emails and work; will get to the Stormtrack LTRs and my IR soon!

          -- Chari
          "Not all who wander are lost"
        • Chari Daignault
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 6, 2009
            Wonderful weather! The cold front held off until this afternoon, so no
            storms this time. :)

          • Chari Daignault
            Message 5 of 22 , May 18, 2009
              A wee bit sun burnt, but had a great time!