EDIT IR - BENCHMADE GRIPTILIAN 551 KNIFE - Carol

  • Jason Boyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Carol,

        Nice report.  Just a couple of edits for you.  Once they are completed please upload to the test folder.  Once you have done that please delete you IR from the test folder!

      Jason B
      Test Monitor

      --- On Sat, 11/29/08, Jason Boyle <c4jc88@...> wrote:

      **Comment** I think I know what you mean with the measured weight
      but you might want to say w/out belt clip or lanyard or something
      like that.Listed Weight: 3.25 oz (92 g)
      Measured Weight: 3.9 oz, knife only (111 g)

      **EDIT** You need to add metric measurements for the numbers below.Blade Length: 3.45 in ( cm)
      Overall Length: 8.07 in ( cm)
      Closed Length: 4.62 in ( cm)
      Blade Thickness: 0.115 in ( mm)
      Blade Material: 154CM "An American made premium grade stainless steel
      originally developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its
      best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with
      good toughness and edge quality."
      Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC**edit** space between 60 and HRC.