EDIT: IR - Montbell PermaFrost Jacket - Kurt Papke

  • Chari Daignault
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      That's a very nicely done and detailed IR, Kurt. The pictures are great and
      offer a lot with regard to your descriptions. Only one edit that I could
      find for you:

      "I had some concerns before the garment arrived the the XL size would not
      fit my long torso, but those concerns turned out to be pretty much
      unfounded."
      EDIT: "... *that* the XL size would not ..."

      That's it. Please delete from the test folder and upload when ready.

      Thank you!

      --
      Chari Daignault
      chari.daignault@...