Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: IR - OR Highpoint Cap - James Triplett

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Thanks for the edits, Roger!

      My tables were rather inconsistent in using upper and lower case letters
      at the start of each word. I've gone with caps, and updated the tables.
      I've also changed "scoosh" to "smidgen".

      When I was writing this report, despite trying to use "cap" everywhere, I
      found myself typing "hat" quite a bit. So I did a "find and replace", to
      change all the "hat"s to "cap"s... which unfortunately changed "that" to
      "tcap" and "somewhat" to "somewcap". Good catch.

      As for the test plan, as an editor, and following the previous discussions
      on the list, I have adopted the position that it isn't required, or
      requested, but is perfectly permissible. In the past it was never
      actively discouraged... and I'm one who happens to like it. If the
      consensus is to actively discourage test plans I will have to adjust my
      position, but like I said, I happen to like it.

      Thanks again for the edits. I will upload momentarily.

      Jet